222nd Assault (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Gamma Galaxy|
On Tukayyid, the 222nd advanced on Urcunat, Gamma Galaxy's objective city.
When the remnants of the Eighty-fifth Com Guard Division joined the fresh Thirty-first and Fifty-sixth Divisions in attempting to disrupt the Diamond Sharks' supply lines, the 222nd won the right to deal with the threat.
However, the fighting with the Eighty-fifth Division bogged down into a brutal stalemate, and Star Colonel Seth Davis called in the balance of Gamma Galaxy as reinforcements. Together, the Diamond Shark forces destroyed the Eighty-fifth, but were themselves almost wiped out by the Fifty-sixth and Thirty-first Divisions.
As of 3052 the Commanding Officer was Star Colonel Seth Davis.
- The 222nd does not appear in Field Manual: Warden Clans. It is presumed that the Cluster was not rebuilt after Tukayyid.