22nd Coventry Medical Regiment
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|22nd Coventry Medical Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3064)|
The Twenty-Second Coventry Medical Regiment was established to treat battlefield injuries ranging from the smallest to the most critical. They also participated in search and rescue operations on Coventry.
The Twenty-Second Medical Regiment was a participant in many of the battles that took place on Coventry, but around the fringes. Instead of being a major part of the fighting, the unit treated the injured. Each of the component commands is typically augmented by local civilian reservists.
Leutnant-Colonel Giselle Raniya assumed command of the unit in 3059.
221st Medical (Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
117th Fast Transport (Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
222nd Medical (Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Gustav Reinhard
412th Support (Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Jennie Lou