22nd Dragoon Regiment
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Twenty-second Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXXII Corps|
The Twenty-second was a part of the XVIII Corps, Seventeenth Army, and in 2764 was assigned to an undisclosed world in the Magistracy of Canopus territorial state. They were part of the reserve for LXXII Corps, which patrolled the anti-spinward regions of the Magistracy of Canopus.
The Twenty-second was caught up in the rebellion that followed the New Vandenberg Uprising in 2765 and fought during the campaign to liberate the Terran Hegemony. The regiment didn't follow Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Twenty-second joined the Lyran Commonwealth. The Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces recruited the Twenty-second in 2782, and inducted the Twenty-second into the Donegal Guards brigade as the Fifth Donegal Guards.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 206
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 155, "Seventeenth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133