22nd Smoke Jaguar Freebirth Cluster
|22nd Smoke Jaguar Freebirth Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
The 22nd Smoke Jaguar Freebirth Cluster was a second line military formation of the Clan Smoke Jaguar.
- Luthien - During the Battle of Luthien, provided with inaccurate intelligence, the Clan assigned the capture of the Arisaka Munitions Complex to the 22nd Jaguar freebirth Cluster. The defending Amori Militia initially put up a stiff resistance, then feigned a retreat across the two Shaidan River bridges luring the cluster into a trap. As they crossed the river the militia detonated charges that destroyed the bridges, then proceeded to counter attack supported by previously hidden reserves pinning the freeborn warriors against the rain swollen river. Caught in a completely untenable position, Star Captain Edna did the only thing she could to avoid the destruction of her command, she surrendered. 
- Star Captain Eda 30??-3052 - Binary Striker, piloting a Shadow Hawk IIC.
- Star Captain Jonas 30??-3052 - Trinary Elemental
Although little is known about the 22nd Freebirth, they were employed against secondary targets considered of less importance to use front line clusters to take. 
- At least some, if not all, of the 22nd Freebirth surrendered on Luthien. The Cluster is not mentioned after the battle possibly because its actions had rendered it Dezgra and it was struck from the Touman.
- It was recorded as belonging to the 315th Battle Galaxy on Luthien this unit is possibly Delta Galaxy.
- Luthien , p. 55
- Luthien, p. 56
- Luthien, p. 12
- Luthien, p. 27