235th Light Horse Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|235th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2772)|
|Parent Formation||LV Corps|
The 235th Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LV Corps, Fifth Army, to District 1 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region and then transferred to District 3 in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising.The 235th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
Colonel Gadara Milbank was the commanding officer in 2764.
The Regiment splits into Battalion units and attacks from three different directions simultaneously. 
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 235th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 82
- The Star League, p. 153, "Fifth"
- The Star League, p. 133