238th Armored Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|238th Armored Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 238th Armored Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army. It never appeared on standard SLDF orders of battle, as it did not fall into the standard Corps chain of command.
The division like similar armored formations was assembled as need required. It was funded through the SLDF’s discretionary budget at the direction of the commanding general.
As a Division it would have been formed of three Brigades, the exact composition of these Brigades is unknown.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 12
- Invading Clans, p. 47