238th Striker Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|238th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXIV Corps|
The 238th Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 238th was a part of LXIV Corps within the Eighteenth Army, assigned to the Periphery Military Region. There they worked to patrol the new colonies of the Outworlds Alliance and protect the Department of Mega-Engineering projects. When not there, they were on False Dawn or Cerberus training and refitting.
The 238th was presumably caught up in the Periphery Uprising, but the fate of the 238th remains unknown. Speculation exits that the regiment became a mercenary unit in 2784 and has been linked to the 180th Dragoon Combat Group however this remains unconfirmed.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 214
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighteenth"
- First Succession War, p. 35