23rd Air Assault Force (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|23rd Air Assault Force|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mick-Kreese|
The Blood Spirits and the Star Adders had been fighting on Circe for some time before saKhan Kline brought Kindraa Mick-Kreese-Kline to the planet in January 3071. She offered aid to the allied Blood Spirits but this was refused, after this she issued a Trial of Possession for two former Snow Raven enclaves that the Adders had recently taken. Galaxy Commander Daniels refused as fighting was ongoing. Kline landed her forces anyway which the Star Adders took as a breach of trial and declared both Clans dezgra and lifted zellbrigen against them. The Spirits and the Mandrills called for hegira but were refused. In the fighting the Twenty-third was wiped out.
|Commanding Officers of the 23rd Air Assault Force|
|Star Colonel||Richard Kreese||3059|
23rd Air Assault Force - Veteran/Reliable
SaKhan Kelton Meyers of Clan Goliath Scorpion placed the battle that wiped out the cluster on Albion and not Circe as in other sources. 
- Wars of Reaving, p. 54-5, "Fuel for the Blood Feud"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.50
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 52, "Unit Profile"