250th Assault (Clan Steel Viper)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|250th Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||The Viper Guard|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The 250th Assault Cluster landed with the rest of Alpha Galaxy and was part of the assault force at the Devil's Bath. It was here that the Cluster was badly mauled in combat with the ComGuard Sixth Army. The few survivors were mostly assigned to the 400th Assault Cluster.
Beta Striker Star killed a ComGuard MechWarrior on Tukayyid named Bordon Hallis. He was a direct descendant of General Frederick Hallis of the SLDF, who was a Bloodnamed warrior of the Not-Named Clan. By Clan law, if all descendants of a Bloodname of the Not-Named Clan are killed in battle, their vanquishers can earn the right of creating a new Bloodright and house. The survivors of Beta Star were given the opportunity to track down Hallis' warrior relatives in the Inner Sphere, kill them in battle, and lay claim the right to establish their own Bloodright and house within their clan.
Despite this covert action by a Star of warriors, the Cluster was officially disbanded.
|Commanding Officers of the 250th Assault Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Lev Gerard||3052|
250th Assault Cluster
- Bloodright (scenario pack) p. 6
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 143
- Bloodright (scenario pack) p. 10-11
- Bloodright (scenario pack) p. 5-7
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 146, "2nd Fang Profile"