258th Dragoon Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|258th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Twelfth Army|
The 258th was an independent regiment within XLII Corps, Twelfth Army, and in 2764 was assigned to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region. The 258th was deployed into the periphery along with the rest of XLII Corps in 2765 following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery uprising. The bulk of XLII Corps was destroyed in the periphery, but the 258th survived and went on to fight in the the campaign to liberate the Terran Hegemony. After surviving the Hegemony Campaign, the regiment didn't follow Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the 258th chose to remain in the Inner Sphere and joined the Capellan Confederation.
- The Star League, p. 145
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 133