26th Division (Word of Blake)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|26th Division (Immortal Sanctuary IV-epsilon)|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Parent Formation||Word of Blake Militia|
The Division first record appearance was in September of 3069, when its captured the defenseless world of Mirach. Elements of the unit, at same time assisted in the captured of the Liao held world of Tikonov.
Raids in the Periphery
The unit and along with other Divisions were re-deployed to the periphery. Where it was based on the Taurian Concordat world of Regis Roost. The unit was reported in conducting supply raids into Fronc Reaches and Capellan Confederation's border. The unit at this time was noted being least damaged in war at this time.
Invasion of Terra
When the Coalition forces of Operation SCOUR invaded Terra they found that the Twenty-Sixth Division was guarding the Sydney Australia Castle Brian. Along with the survivors of the Seventh Division the Twenty-Sixth held onto their base under Botany Bay outside Sydney until the Coalition collapsed several tunnels into the facility. This allowed the Pacific Ocean to flood the facility and forced many of the defenders out of their positions. The survivors detonated several nuclear weapons, destroying several Coalition DropShips, but after holding out for a few weeks, they contacted the Coalition commander to surrender. The 26th was one of fourteen seperate Militia Divisions to be destroyed on Terra in 3078.
The 26th Division is trained in raiding, quick strikes and quick withdraws.
The unit is trained to operate as a raiding force. The unit suffers negative modifier to its inititive when it is the defender. When it's the attacker, it gains use of the Off-Map Movement ability and its piloting when running, jumping, flanking, or max thrust is reduced.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 105
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 115
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 116
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 126, "Word Of Blake Militia"
- Jihad Secret: The Blake Documents, p. 102 - "Unit description notes of the it being adept at quick strikes".
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 141, "Rules Annex"