2nd Assault Cavaliers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|2nd Assault Cavaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
The Second Assault Cavaliers were the command Cluster of the Ice Hellion's Delta Galaxy. They lost a Trial to Clan Star Adder on Dagda in the late 3050s. In 3059 they were stationed on Babylon, by 3067 they had take up position on the world of Londerholm.
In 3070 the Cluster moved to Nouveaux Paris with the rest of Delta Galaxy, arriving in September. Mid 3071 saw Delta together with Alpha Galaxy and the newly arrived Zeta Prime Galaxy form the primary attack force under Khan Montrose. This force moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds of the Falcon Occupation Zone, fighting in multiple systems.
Early 3072 saw Delta Galaxy pulled back to Evciler along with other Ice Hellion units. The Jade Falcons landed three Galaxies on the world and Delta Galaxy along with the survivors of the Second were destroyed in the fighting.
Experienced at fighting in rough terrain.
- CO: Galaxy Commander Drew Norizuchi
2nd Assault Cavaliers (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Galaxy Commander Damon Hawkins
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 86, "2nd Assault Cavaliers Profile"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crudader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 55-6
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 84