2nd Battle Payne (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|2nd Battle Payne|
|Unit Profile (as of 3066)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Payne|
In 3066 Kindraa Beyl-Grant challenged for the position of saKhan within the Clan in an attempt to bring more Warden causes before the Clan Council. Kindraa Sainze, holder of the office, was infuriated and struck at the Beyl-Grant with three Clusters. The fighting was fierce and Beyl-Grant stood a good chance of being annihilated but Kindraa Payne and Kindraa Faraday-Tanaga intervened and forced the Sainze warriors to withdraw. The Second were destroyed in this conflict.
The cluster was configured for hard-hitting fire power.
Second Battle Payne - Regular/Questionable 
Some Stars of the Conventional Infantry were armed for an anti-aircraft role.
All 'Mechs are OmniMechs. They gain a +1 initiative bonus verses Crusader opponents and +2 verses Kindraa Sainze.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 149
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 42
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 48, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 174