2nd Canopian Brigade
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Second Canopian Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Magistracy Armed Forces|
One of a handful of new regiments formed by the Magistracy of Canopus during the Dark Age as a part of the expansion of the Magistracy Armed Forces, the Second Canopian Brigade was an independent command, in the same vein as its sister regiment, the First Canopian Brigade, and the Magistracy Cavaliers.
The Second was formed in much the same fashion as the First had been; the MAF merged elements of the citizens' militias on the backwater worlds of Hardcore and Novo Tressida in 3125, and the Second would spend the next twenty years rotating elements of the command between both worlds. This not only gave every member of the Second an opportunity to enjoy the entertainments on offer in the arenas on Hardcore, but also helped many members of the unit an opportunity to gain combat experience, as entering the local dueling circuit in pursuit of fame and fortune was a common pursuit among both the vehicle crews and MechWarriors of the Second.
Second Canopian Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Florence Marino
- - The Second were at ninety percent of full strength at this point in time.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 191, "Independent MAF Commands"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 200, "Unaffilated MAF Commands"