2nd Centauri Guards
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Second Centauri Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Tauros of Uruk|
|Parent Formation||St. Ives Armored Cavalry|
The Second Centauri Guards were stationed on Hadnall in 2765. They were formed when the Confederation joined the Star League, and most of the independent planetary regiments were disbanded. Those troops from planetary regiments who refused to join the SLDF were consolidated into the Centauri Guards. Few people were satisfied with this arrangement, but while the Confederation was part of the Star League the formation remained. The many regional loyalties found in this regiment made it difficult for the unit to work as a whole.
Second Centauri Guards (Regular/Questionable)
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation, p. 14, "St. Ives Armored Cavalry" - Regimental Status