2nd Dismal Disinherited
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|2nd Dismal Disinherited: Morrion's Crypt Kickers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Hopin Morrison|
Formed in 2867 the 2nd was created as an assault force, and has always fielded the heaviest machines possible. During a massive battle on Dromini IV, the 2nd served as the cornerstone of all defensive operations. The fight took a heavy toll from it.
The 2nd were stationed on Tall Trees in 3067, but following the attack on Wolf's Dragoons on Outreach by rogue mercenaries linked to the Word of Blake, the 2nd moved to Outreach, arriving in November.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Dismal Disinherited|
|Colonel||Richard Edwards IV||3050|
Frontal assaults are best suited for this regiment.
The technical staff is sufficient enough to handle all.
- CO: Colonel Hopin Morrison
- XO: Leutnant-Colonel Shi Vo Ktendi
- One battalion with fast heavies supported by medium mechs, because the other battalion contains heavy/assaults for brute force.
- CO: Major Etta Foley
- The unit fields mainly heavy fighters with ammunition dependent weapons.
2nd Armored Regiment (1 Reinforced Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- CO: Leutnant-Colonel Valeri Erikksen
- The regiments contains 2 mechanized battalions + 1 artillery battalion + 2 armor tanks.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 65, "2nd Dismal Disinherited Unit Profile"
- 20 Year Update, p. 20
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- Tales of the Jihad: the Last Day of Zeta, p. 3
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 12
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 140