2nd Federated Suns Lancers
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|2nd Federated Suns Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Federated Suns Lancers|
The Second Federated Suns Lancers was formed as part of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns defensive rearmament program of 3132, where the Federated Suns Lancers were expanded into a full brigade.
The Second FSL formed using a core of assault BattleMechs and as a result the Second developed into the Lancers' dedicated assault force. Even still by 3145 the Second was fielding nothing under 70 tons, joined by equally heavy armor forces, using designs such as the Paladin and the Destrier. To offset the assault forces’ limited mobility, the cavalry is made up exclusively of fast hovers and the battle armor troops use VTOLs exclusively for battlefield transport.
2nd Federated Suns Lancers LCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Edward Finnigan
2nd Federated Suns Lancers Aerospace Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Rear Admiral Sean Washington
2nd Federated Suns Lancers Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Diane Harris
2nd Federated Suns Lancers Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Martha Watson
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 73 "Federated Suns Lancers"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 92, "Federated Suns Deployment Table - 3145"