2nd Hussars (Free Rasalhague Republic)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
When Casere came under attack by Clan Ghost Bear in September 3050, the fanatically loyal Hussars launched a fierce defense. The 3rd Bear Guards landed on the world and were lured into a trap. The fighting in the industrial sector was heavy, with the tight terrain negating the Clan's range advantage. The Second Hussars were killed to the last man.
- Like all other KungsArmé regiments save the 1st Tyr, the Second used the KungsArmé's standard light blue paint scheme, highlighted by grays and reds when on parade, adopting appropriate camouflage as required. 
- 20-Year Update, p. 51 "Rashalhague KungsArme (Deployment as of 3050)
- Invading Clans (sourcebook), p. 24
- 20 Year Update, p.51
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 67 - "Color Schemes"