2nd Hussars (Free Rasalhague Republic)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
When Casere came under attack by Clan Ghost Bear in September 3050, the fanatically loyal Hussars launched a fierce defense. The 3rd Bear Guards landed on the world and were lured into a trap. The fighting in the industrial sector was heavy, with the tight terrain negating the Clan's range advantage. The Second Hussars were killed to the last man.
- Like all other KungsArmé regiments save the 1st Tyr, the Second used the KungsArmé's standard light blue paint scheme, highlighted by grays and reds when on parade, adopting appropriate camouflage as required. 
- 20-Year Update, p. 51 "Rashalhague KungsArme (Deployment as of 3050)
- Invading Clans (sourcebook), p. 24
- 20 Year Update, p.51
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 67 - "Color Schemes"