II Triarii Protectors
|II Triarii Protectors|
|Unit Profile (as of 3135)|
|Parent Formation||Triarii Protectors|
Early Dark Age Era
By 3117, the unit had recruited additional Nova Cat clanspeople from newly settle enclaves after the Second Combine-Dominion War. The RAF in order better integrate them better, recruited members of all castes into the ranks of the 2nd Trinii. On Shitara, Nova Cat Technician Pádraig from the Wayne Station Enclave of Shitara gifted four prototype Clan-tech VTOLs to the regiment and Republic as thank you for allowing his people to settle in the Republic. The Second Triarii conducted test trials of the Strix.
Late Dark Age Era and Destruction
During the Draconis Combine invasion of the Republic, the Second Triarii Protectors defended Biham against the Second Sword of Light in 3135. They used multiple fast strikes by hovercraft's to delay the Sword of Light unit long enough for artillery fire to pound the Combine unit.
Survivors of the Second would answer the call fall back to Terra prior to the Fortress Republic walls would be raised. However the unit taking so much damage it was decommissioned and it's members would be rolled into the Eleventh Hastati Sentinels. Survivors of the Second would hold intense hatred for the Draconis Combine that would carry on with newly form Eleventh.
- CO: Colonel Kasper Romijnders
230th Armor Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Benjamin Domingo
230th Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Mihail Trace
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 181
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 182
- XTRO: Republic I, Strix p.9 - "Strix back ground information includes the unit fielded.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 14
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 140, Hastati Sentinel "Survivors of the Second Triarii Protectors merges into the Eleventh Hastati Sentinel after the unit withdraw from Prefecture II.