2nd Tyr Assault (Clan Ghost Bear)
|2nd Tyr Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Rasalhague Galaxy|
The 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster was a veteran Clan Ghost Bear military formation created during the 32nd Century. This unit an expansion of the 1st Tyr Assault Cluster and by 3145 served as Rasalhague Galaxy's commander personal formation.
Blackout and the Dark Age
When it was discovered that Clan Wolf had secretly relocated itself from its historical Occupation Zone, the Galaxies of the Rasalhague Dominion were deployed to lay claim to these abandoned worlds from other Clans in January of 3137. The 2nd Tyr was deployed to claim the world of Karston. On world, the cluster would face down against the Clan Hell's Horses' Ninth and Tenth Horde Clusters which were trying to claim the planet for their Clan. The Horse Clusters would be force to retreat to Csesztreg. The Cluster unwilling withdraw was due to the threat a full-scale invasion by the Dominion, leaving Karston to their care.
2nd Tyr Assault (Veteran/Reliable) -
As of this writing, there no information regarding when the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster was formed.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents page 59 - 1st Tyr Assault Cluster activation noted in article dated 3074.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Galaxy Commander leads the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster, making its personal formation.
- Field Manual: 3145, pp. 23 & 163 Timeline & Rasalhague Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Timeline give month and year of invasion. 2nd Tyr's noted actions during during the late Dark Age leading to 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, P. 154 Clan Hell's Horses/Epsilon Galaxy - Ninth Cluster arrives with Tenth as reinforcements, but are order to retreat for the Horse's capital.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Clan Forces Deployments - Commanding officer of the 1st Tyr in 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Unit listing, strength and skill/loyalty levels.