2nd Tyr Assault (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|2nd Tyr Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Rasalhague Galaxy|
The 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster was a veteran Clan Ghost Bear military formation created during the 32nd Century. This unit was an expansion of the 1st Tyr Assault Cluster and by 3145 served as the personal formation of Rasalhague Galaxy's commander.
Blackout and the Dark Age
When it was discovered that Clan Wolf had secretly relocated itself from its historical Occupation Zone, the Galaxies of the Rasalhague Dominion were deployed to lay claim to these abandoned worlds from other Clans in January of 3137. The 2nd Tyr was deployed to claim the world of Karston. On world, the cluster would face the Clan Hell's Horses' Ninth and Tenth Horde Clusters which were trying to claim the planet for their Clan. The Horse Clusters would be forced to retreat to Csesztreg. The Cluster's unwilling withdrawal was due to the threat of a full-scale invasion by the Dominion, leaving Karston to their care.
2nd Tyr Assault (Veteran/Reliable) -
As of this writing, there is no information regarding when the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster was formed.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents page 59 - 1st Tyr Assault Cluster activation noted in article dated 3074.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Galaxy Commander leads the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster, making its personal formation.
- Field Manual: 3145, pp. 23 & 163 Timeline & Rasalhague Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Timeline give month and year of invasion. 2nd Tyr's noted actions during the late Dark Age leading to 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, P. 154 Clan Hell's Horses/Epsilon Galaxy - Ninth Cluster arrives with Tenth as reinforcements, but are order to retreat to the Horse's capital.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Clan Forces Deployments - Commanding officer of the 1st Tyr in 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Unit listing, strength and skill/loyalty levels.