2nd Wolf Cavalry (Clan Wolf)
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|2nd Wolf Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3071)|
|Parent Formation||Theta Galaxy|
The poorly trained freeborn warriors of the Cluster were stationed on Chateau in 3059. The poor ready status of the unit was of concern to their Galaxy Commander who had taken steps to rectify the situation. Over the next few years his efforts had paid off and the status of the Cluster had been raised to regular. By 3067 the Cluster had moved back to the Homeworlds and had taken up position on Circe.
In later 3068 the Second were deployed to Tranquil to hold key enclaves against the assault by Alpha Galaxy of Clan Hell's Horses. In April 3071 Clan Wolf was Abjured by the Grand Council. The Second along with the remains of their parent Galaxy formed a rear guard as the bulk of the Wolves fled Clan space. The last warriors of the Cluster were wiped out during an orbital bombardment of the planet by Clan Steel VIper in December 3071.
Second Wolf Cavalry - Green/Questionable 
- Includes a Binary of armor that was first raised in 2868
Second Wolf Cavalry - Regular/Questionable 
- 65% Full Strength
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 146, "2nd Wolf Cavalry"
- Objective Raids, p.32
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 158
- Field Manual: Updates, p.75
- Wars of Reaving, p. 36
- Wars of Reaving, p. 66-7
- Wars of Reaving, p. 83