316th Royal BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|316th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Rio Grande Division|
|Parent Formation||VII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the VII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765. The 316th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
Major General Sir Charles LeMarque was Commanding officer of the Division before being promoted and assuming deputy command of the III Corps. The commanding officer in 2764 was Major General Polina Tchernovkov.
- 3161st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 3162nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 3163rd Royal Infantry Brigade
A unit firing on one target, with no other friendly units attacking the same target, receives a +1 bonus to its To-Hit rolls. Two or more friendly units declaring fire upon the same target receive a –2 To-Hit roll penalty.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 23
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 107
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 109
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 245