333rd Combat Assault Cluster (Clan Steel Viper)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|333rd Combat Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The 333rd Combat Assault Cluster was a front line military formation.
The Cluster landed in the Hladno Springs region and engaged the ComGuards, that were dug in around the area. The area was littered with mines that caused constant problems to the Vipers. In an attempt to break out the cluster led the attack against the positions held by the the 104th Division. They pushed into the ComGuard flank, but were repelled with heavy losses by combined infantry and artillery strikes. It was due to the heavy losses of 'Mechs that the Viper Khan ordered them to retreat. 
It appears that the 333rd were either destroyed on Tukayyid or disbanded shortly after.
- Star Commander Navis Hartford.
- Venom Trinary Alpha - Nova Command Star (Elite)
- Clan Troops, p. 52-53