333rd Combat Assault Cluster (Clan Steel Viper)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|333rd Combat Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The 333rd Combat Assault Cluster was a front line military formation.
The Cluster landed in the Hladno Springs region and engaged the ComGuards, that were dug in around the area. The area was littered with mines that caused constant problems to the Vipers. In an attempt to break out the cluster led the attack against the positions held by the the 104th Division. They pushed into the ComGuard flank, but were repelled with heavy losses by combined infantry and artillery strikes. It was due to the heavy losses of 'Mechs that the Viper Khan ordered them to retreat. 
It appears that the 333rd were either destroyed on Tukayyid or disbanded shortly after.
- Star Commander Navis Hartford.
- Venom Trinary Alpha - Nova Command Star (Elite)
- Clan Troops, p. 52-53