335th BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|335th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2767)|
|Nickname||The Joan of Arc Division|
|Parent Formation||VII Corps|
The 355th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The division has a large chaplain corps, which evolved from the late 2600s onwards into a tradition of a weekly interfaith service respectful of all creeds and beliefs.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the VII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 335th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
- 3351st Brigade 
- 3352nd Brigade
- 3353rd Brigade
The Ground Aero Wing, The Seraphim, is reinforced and therefore over-sized.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 109
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 112