33rd Amaris Dragoons
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|33rd Amaris Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 2779)|
|Parent Formation||Amaris Dragoons|
The Thirty-third Amaris Dragoons were officially a ’Mech regiment but backed by sufficient support regiments and militia forces that the SLDF designated it as an under-strength division. The Dragoons were the primary defenders of Moscow during the liberation of Terra. The Dragoons fought a delaying action against the forces of the Star League Seventeenth Army, but were eventually surrounded and surrendered to General Kerensky.
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p.69
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p.71