33rd Combined Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|33rd Combined Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Rho Spina Galaxy|
The original cluster name is not recorded, but it was re-formed in the late 3050s as the Thirty-third Combined Strike Cluster after it had lost a large amount of personnel to the front-line Galaxies. In 3060 the Thirty-third was stationed on Priori.
The Cluster prefers smaller engagements, where they excel. During combat a large enemy force is broken into smaller parts, which are defeated in turn.
Thirty-third Combined Strike Cluster - Green/Questionable 
- 1 Elemental Command Trinary - Veteran
- 1 Elemental Trinary
- 2 Heavy Supernova Trinaries
- 1 Aerospace Trinary - Regular
- 1 Aerospace Trinary - Green
Thirty-third Combined Strike Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
- Considered to be at 120% full strength with 65% OmniMechs.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 72, "33rd Combined Strike Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77
- Wars of Reaving, p. 102, "Bearding the Shark"