33rd Provisional Garrison Cluster (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Omicron Galaxy|
- In common with every other unit in the Clan Ghost Bear touman at this point in time, the units within the Thirty-third PGC receive a +1 modifier to any dice roll on Random Weight-Class tables to determine Star or Binary/Trinary type.
- When units from the Thirty-third PGC are the defenders, the attacking force has two choices: to bargain for safcon, or to attack, with different rules coming into play based on the chosen option:
- If the attacker bargains for safcon, the Thirty-third PGC player chooses which edge of the map will be his home edge first.
- If the attacker bargains for safcon, the Thirty-third PGC player wins Initiative automatically in the first turn, and receives a +1 Bonus to Initiative rolls for the remainder of the game.
- If the attacker elects to attack, 2d6 is rolled for each attacking unit. On a roll of 12, that unit is destroyed. On a roll of 2, that unit suffers 2d6 damage allocated in 5-point clusters.
- If the attacker is arriving via a combat drop, he may not request safcon. Instead of rolling for potential damage as described above, the attacker must apply a +2 modifier to the landing roll target number for each dropping unit.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 180, "Clan Ghost Bear"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 181, "Thirty-third PGC"