33rd Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
|33rd Striker Irregulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, they landed on Marshall and faced the Fifth Raven Auxiliaries. They sustained heavy losses during their landing. Only their heaviest 'Mechs were left operational. Despite this, they managed to take the Clan Snow Raven research facility on Marshall. They were rebuilt using exclusively Heavy and Assault Mechs.
In 3050 the unit was led by Star Colonel Samantha Hordwon.
As of 3067 the commanding officer was Star Colonel Hiru.
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, the lighter units of the Cluster would race ahead and engage enemy forces, then break off to allow heavier units to engage. When that occurred, the lighter Stars would then close any gaps in the line and start hunting stragglers.
- CO: Star Colonel Damon Hawkins
- Primarly equiped with Heavy and Assault 'Mechs.
33rd Striker Irregulars (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Hiru
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 34
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 86, "33rd Striker Irregulars Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 24