345th Dragoon Regiment
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|345th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Three Hundred Forty-fifth Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2762, the 345th attacked a "suspected bandit enclave" on an uninhabited world one jump from the Apollo system. The enclave appeared to be a training compound showing the flags of the Rift Republican Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLVII Corps, Twentieth Army, of the Periphery Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 345th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- Field Manual: SLDF, pg 231, "Operations"
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- The Star League, p. 133