349th Royal BattleMech Division
|349th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The King Henry Division|
|Parent Formation||XXII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765.. The 349th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- 3491st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 3492nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 3493rd Royal Infantry Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 23
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 175
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13