34th Dieron Regulars
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Thirty-fourth Dieron Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Dieron Regulars|
First Succession War
The Thirty-fourth Dieron Regulars were one of three regiments of Dieron Regulars to be created by the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery during the First Succession War, the other two regiments being the Thirty-fifth and Thirty-sixth Dieron Regulars. As the Thirty-fifth Dieron Regulars were in action on Ronel in 2800, it is likely - but not certain - that the Thirty-fourth was founded at some point between 2786 and 2800. When the First Succession War ended the Thirty-fourth held the distinction of being at or slightly above two battalions in strength - more than any other regiment within the brigade at that point in time.
- Thirty-fourth Dieron Regulars (Green/Questionable)
- - At this point in time the Thirty-fourth were a heavy-weight regiment operating at just below seventy percent of full strength, and were stationed on Fomalhaut.
- First Succession War, p. 137, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (DCMS)"
- First Succession War, p. 82, "Caught In The Capellan Crossfire"