35th Dragoon Regiment
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Thirty-fifth Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||Robinson’s Mountebanks|
|Parent Formation||LII Corps|
The Thirty-fifth was an independent regiment within LII Corps, Second Army, and in 2764 was assigned to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region. The Thirty-fifth was deployed into District 2 of the FSMR along with a number of other units from LII Corps in 2765 following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery-wide uprising to backfill for units deployed into the Periphery Military Region.
After surviving the Hegemony Campaign, the regiment didn't follow General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Thirty-fifth chose to join one of the Periphery states, signing on with the Taurian Concordat in 2784. The Taurian Defense Force re-designated the Hussars as the Concordat Cuirassiers.
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 150
- The Star League, p. 133