35th Dragoon Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Thirty-fifth Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||Robinson’s Mountebanks|
|Parent Formation||LII Corps|
The Thirty-fifth was an independent regiment within LII Corps, Second Army, and in 2764 was assigned to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region. The Thirty-fifth was deployed into District 2 of the FSMR along with a number of other units from LII Corps in 2765 following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery-wide uprising to backfill for units deployed into the Periphery Military Region.
After surviving the Hegemony Campaign, the regiment didn't follow General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Thirty-fifth chose to join one of the Periphery states, signing on with the Taurian Concordat in 2784. The Taurian Defense Force re-designated the Hussars as the Concordat Cuirassiers.
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 150
- The Star League, p. 133