35th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Escorpión Imperio)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|35th Scorpion Cuirassiers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Nickname||Scorpions of the Veil|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Thirty-Fifth Scorpion Cuirassiers captured the continent Abysmal on Huntress after the main SLDF assault on the Smoke Jaguars in 3060. This action took two hours and in the aftermath the Cuirassiers remained on Huntress to garrison their new conquest. They were still garrisoning Huntress in 3067.
As part of the multi-Clan force Alpha Galaxy including the Thirty-fifth Cuirassiers dropped onto New Kent in mid December 3075 as part of the Steel Viper Annihilation. Alpha secured its main objective of the Shandrake Massif research facility by the end of day two. Fighting continued for a least a further week before orbital bombardment reduced the last Viper strong point to dust. 
In 3061 the commanding officer was Galaxy Commander Rik Myers. Myers had been reduced to the rank of Star Colonel by 3067, but still had command of the 35th Cuirassiers. In 3086 the commander was Ires Coddington. 
5 Trinaries - rated Elite and Fanatical
The Cluster was at 85% full strength - rated Elite and Fanatical.
The Cluster was at 50% full strength - rated Elite.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 111, "35th Scorpion Cuirassiers"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 150-151, "Focussed Agression"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"