367th Division (ComStar)
|367th Division IV-lambda|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||5th Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Along with the rest of the Fifth Army, the 367th was assigned to combat Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Battle of Tukayyid and was stationed alongside the 401st and 207th Divisions in the swamps and marshes of the Racice River Delta which lay between the drop zone of the saKhan Sarah Weaver led Beta Galaxy and their target of Port Racice.     
While the Jaguar's combat drop went well, the 367th and its fellow divisions used swampy terrain to its maximum advantage, quickly stalling their advance. Rising in ambushes from hidden positions in the deta's deep pools and river channels, the cool waters negating the Clan's heat sink advantage, the elements of the 367th faced the bogged down Clusters of Beta like the 267th. By the end of the third day the 207th had surrounded Beta's Command Star, killing saKhan Weaver and triggering the dispirited Beta Galaxy into retreat, the Smoke Jaguars never coming close to even threatening Port Racice.     
Despite its valiant efforts against Clan Smoke Jaguar, Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht elected to disband rather than rebuild the heavily damaged Ninetieth Division, transferring its survivors to other units.
- Only appearing sources prior to and during the Battle of Tukayyid, the fate of the 367th Division is based on conjecture.
- 20-Year Update, pg. 70 "5th V-xi"
- Tukayyid, p. 29 "Campaign: Clan Smoke Jaguar"
- Tukayyid, pp. 32-33 "Battle in the Delta "
- Invading Clans, p. 62 "Tukayyid: The Crucible"
- Wolf Clan, p. 7 "Days of Armageddon - Smoke Jaguar"
- ComStar, p. 70 "Battle of Tukayyid"