369th Striker Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|369th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XXXII Corps|
The 369th Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 369th was a part of the XXXII Corps within the Fourteenth Army, assigned to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. The 369th was then transferred to District 3 of the DCMR by 2765 as a part of the SDLF response to the Periphery Uprising.
The 369th was all but destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign, with less than a company of troops surviving to the final liberation of Terra. Every one of these survivors would accompanying Aleksandr Kerensky on his initial Exodus, with several following his son Nicholas on his Second Exodus that led to the formation of the Clans. They would eventually become part of Clan Diamond Shark neé Clan Sea Fox, and would form the 369th Striker Cluster which claimed lineage to the 369th Striker Regiment. 
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 63 "Factions - Clan Diamond Shark - 269th Striker Cluster (The Hammerheads)"