382nd BattleMech Division
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|382nd BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Westmoreland Division|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 382nd BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
It was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 382nd survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 382nd BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Haakon Olafsson||2765|
- In 2765, the attached artillery regiment was led by Colonel Francine Cameron-Franks, who had no relation to the noble family.
As an SLDF BattleMech division the 382nd would have been formed from three Brigades of BattleMech regiments and a brigade of Mechanized Infantry regiments. However, to support the independent regiments of LIX Corps, the Corps command pulled replenishment funds from the 382nd. As a result by 2765 only two of the three brigades were active.
- 3821st Brigade 
- 3822nd Brigade
- 3823rd Brigade
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 235
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13