382nd BattleMech Division
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|382nd BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Westmoreland Division|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 382nd BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
It was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 382nd survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
As an SLDF BattleMech division the 382nd would have been formed from three Brigades of BattleMech regiments and a brigade of Mechanized Infantry regiments. However, to support the independent regiments of LIX Corps, the Corps command pulled replenishment funds from the 382nd. As a result by 2765 only two of the three brigades were active.
- 3821st Brigade 
- 3822nd Brigade
- 3823rd Brigade
In 2765 the division was led by Major General Haakon Olafsson. The attached artillery regiment was led by Colonel Francine Cameron-Franks, who had no relation to the noble family.
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 235
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13