38th Assault (Clan Coyote)
|38th Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
During Khan Koga's reforms of the Coyote touman, positions in the Thirty-eighth Assault Cluster were opened up to warriors who had recently graduated from their sibkos. This new blood allowed the Thirty-eighth to rebuild quickly. They were stationed on Bablyon in 3061.
From 3061 to 3067 the commanding officer was Star Colonel Creighton Heller, a former Chief Pack Master. Prior to Star Colonel Heller's command, the Thirty-Eighth was led by Star Colonel Sancia Kufahl, who was promoted to act as Alpha Galaxy's commander by Khan Koga.
They were known for their hard-hitting frontal assaults on enemy forces.
In the Trials for Operation REVIVAL, the Thirty-eight Assault Cluster didn't field any light 'Mechs and only fielded OmniMechs.
- CO: Star Colonel Creighton Heller
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 15
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 49, "38th Assault Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 161
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 19, " 38th Assault Cluster Profile"