3rd Alshain Regulars
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|3rd Alshain Regulars BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3054)|
|Parent Formation||Alshain Regulars|
The 3rd Regulars retreated to a fortified position called the grotto when elements of the Seventh Jaguar Dragoons arrived. The unit commander Tai-sa Albert Brookhaven expected that the Clan troops would attack his position, but nothing happened. Coming to the conclusion that his command had only two choices: sit and wait for the ultimate death or to trying to getting their DropShips. The Tai-sa used his scouts to find a secure way out. During the slow relocation to the spaceport the Jaguars arrived. The fighting retreat saw the sacrifice of an entire battalion, including the command lance, in order to see the other two battered battalions safely off-world.
The 7th Jaguars followed the survivors with the goal to finish the job. The 3rd had time to repair their damaged equipment and to prepare several supply depots. The Jaguars were surprised to fight a tougher enemy as before. After 7 days of battle the supplies of the Trinary were running short. The Clan commander called for reinforcement, but before it arrived the 3rd retreated once again offworld.
- 3050, the Commanding Officer of the Third was Tai-sa Albert Brookhaven
- 3054, the Commanding Officer of the Third was Tai-sa Murray Cohen
- CO: Tai-sa Albert Brookhaven
- CO: Tai-sa Murry Cohen
- Invading Clans p.65
- Invading Clans p.66
- Objective Raids, p. 28
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 138
- 20 Year Update, p.43