3rd Capellan Defense Force
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|3rd Capellan Defense Force|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Capellan Defense Force|
The 3rd Capellan Defense Force was formed on Gei-Fu with the bulk of its Capellan contingent hailing from that planet. The rest of the roster is filled with Trinity Alliance recruits. The recruits are highly motivated as they often perceive service as a way to regain the planet’s reputation after the failed assassination attempt of Sun-Tzu Liao.
Operation Sovereign Justice
It was reported that in July 3068 the unit was completely destroyed by the 1st Federated Suns Lancers and 1st Kittery Borderers on Gei-Fu, in the first wave of Operation Sovereign Justice; other sources indicate that the attack on Gei-Fu was a part of the second wave of attacks and that four mercenary regiments were involved, including the 4th and 21st Illician Rangers.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Capellan Defense Force|
The Third didn't last long enough to develop any signature tactics.
3rd Capellan Defense Force (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Sang-shao Martin Cullhaven
- CO: Zhong-shao Raphael Morrison
3rd Capellan Defense Force Infantry (2 Battalion's/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Mei Ling
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 23, "Capellan Defense Force"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 17, "Operation Sovereign Justice"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 73, "Illician Lancers"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 32, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3067"