3rd Centauri Guards
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Third Centauri Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Tortoise-Shield Borderers|
|Parent Formation||St. Ives Armored Cavalry|
The Third Centauri Guards were stationed on Bacum in 2765. Unlike the two other Centauri Guards units, they were formed after the Confederation joined the Star League, so they had fewer of the regional rivalries that plagued the other units. They still had problems with internal power struggles, however.
Third Centauri Guards (Regular/Reliable)
It was confirmed that the Twenty-first Centauri Lancers were a battalion within the Third Centauri Guards in 2793 and responsible for the destruction of the Fourth Marik Militia on Anegasaki by the BattleTech Developer Adrian Gideon in the Catalyst Game Labs official errata forum:
|“|| Handbook House Liao (print)
Pg 30, Timeline: First Succession War, Dev-level errata: 2793 - The Twenty-First Centauri Lancers destroy the Fourth Marik Militia on Anegasaki, in one of their first contracts as mercenaries after the Star League Defense Force's withdrawal.
Replace with: 2793 - The future Twenty-First Centauri Lancers, a battalion of the 3rd Centauri Guards, destroy the Fourth Marik Militia on Anegasaki.
|— Adrian Gideon, BattleTech Developer, 0243 26 Jan 2016|
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation, p. 14, "St. Ives Armored Cavalry" - Regimental Status
- Developer Level Errata, Catalyst Game Labs Forum, 26 0243Z Jan 2015