3rd Periphery Guard
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|3rd Periphery Guard LCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Periphery March Guard|
The Third Periphery Guard is the youngest Periphery March Guard unit, having only existed since 3083.
Intended to be the rapid reaction force of the Periphery March Guard, the Third Guard is composed of units that can exceed eighty kilometers an hour. The only units that can't are the lighter battle armor formations, but even these are expected to make use of VTOL or hover transports to deploy alongside the rest of the unit. As yet, the Third Guard has only deployed two companies of the Mech and battle armor battalions. These two units were split into combat commands and sent to hunt pirates in the vast no man's land between the Taurian Concordat and Filtvelt Coalition while the third company of each unit type continues to train on June. The AFFS High Command hopes that these pirate hunting operations will quickly season the green troops of the Third Guard.
3rd Periphery Guards LCT (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Clinton Hickox
3rd Periphery Guards Aerospace Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Emilian McNab
3rd Periphery Guards Armor Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Hartmut Maria
3rd Periphery Guards Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Irving Danchev
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 61
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 73, "Islamabad Combat Region (Islamabad Command)"