3rd Toffen Guards
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|3rd Toffen Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
Destroyed by Clan Ghost Bear forces in March 3052. Initially they attacked 469th Assault Trinary of the 332nd Assault Cluster at the Dell Reservoir, where they were easily routed by the Clan forces. The Guards retreated to the Longueil Power Plant, but failed in their attempt to ambush the Ghost Bears. Survivors were still fighting a guerrilla campaign against the Ghost Bears in 3058.
The Guards displayed flexible tactics, attacking when they considered they had an advantage, but were not above using ambush and traps when the initiative was against them.
Two 'Mech Companies and one Regiment of Infantry rated Green in quality. 
Described in the text as the Third and Eighth there is more than an implication that these two units had merged prior to 3052.
- Invading Clans, p. 37