40th Iron Guards (Clan Stone Lion)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|40th Iron Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3088)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
Clan Hell's Horses
Clan Stone Lion
Between 3059 and 3067 the commanding officer was Galaxy Commander Zigfried Ravenwater. Magnus DeVillar was appointed Galaxy Commander during the early stages of the Wars of Reaving and took control of the Fortieth.
Having been deprived of air cover for so long, the cluster operates poorly when it is provided.
- 40th Mechanized Cavalry - (4 Trinaries/Veteran/Questionable) rising to Elite/Reliable by 3067.
- During this period their Aerospace Trinary was permanently stationed on the Galaxy flagship.
- 40th Iron Guards - Elite
When rolling on Binary/Trinary weight classes subtract 2 from the roll. The Cluster receives a -1 initiative when friendly aerospace forces are employed.
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 151
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 146-149
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 186
- The Wars of Reaving, p.171
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 176