44th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|44th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Gamma Galaxy|
|44th Cruiser Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
The Forty-fourth Cruiser Cluster was a second line military formation of Clan Diamond Shark, that was later captured and incorporated into the Touman of Clan Coyote as the Forty-fourth Battle Cluster.
Clan Diamond Shark
In 3072 the renamed Forty-fourth Battle Cluster and the Twenty-seventh Strike Cluster hit the Steel Viper's Beta Galaxy positions on Londerholm destroying the 195th Striker Cluster in the early stages of the fighting. As the battle progressed the Viper's Gamma Galaxy caught the Coyote force in a flank attack. The Assault Clusters rolled over the Coyotes destroying them. Only a few survived to be taken bondsmen. 
The Forty-fourth Cruiser Cluster used its fast machines to establish and organize a solid defense. They possessed excellent scouts who provide tactical details of the battlefield, allowing them to exploit the terrain far better.
Forty-fourth Cruiser Cluster - Regular/Reliable
Forty-fourth Cruiser Cluster - Veteran/Fanatic
- 96% of Full Strength and equipped completely with second line Clan 'Mechs.
Forty-fourth Battle Cluster
When defending the Forty-fourth Cruiser Cluster can force the initiative. They may choose their home edge and place their units within 6 hexes from the edge. Those unit receive a -1 to hit for the first turn if hey do not move that turn.
- Field Manual:: Warden Clans, p. 163
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 53
- The Wars of Reaving, p.106
- Field Manual:: Warden Clans, p. 75, "44th Cruiser Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 179-180