45th Hector Cavaliers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|45th Hector Cavaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
The Cluster along with the rest of the Galaxy moved to the Inner Sphere in 3070, they formed the Hellion secondary force under saKhan Conner Rood. They were tasked with securing the Periphery border in 3071. This force captured Anywhere, Somerset, Erewhon, Bone Norman, and Lackhove. In September 3071 they attacked Wotan and in October captured Gotterdammerung and Here. In November Clan Hell's Horses attacked these Hellion holdings and left few warriors alive from the Galaxy, effectively destroying the Cluster.
As of 3067 the commanding officer was Star Colonel Taney.
The Forty-fifth primarily used hit-and-run tactics to fight, in part because of their second-rate equipment.
- CO: Star Colonel Gertwin
45th Hector Cavaliers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Taney
Warriors are allowed three re-rolls on to-hit and piloting rolls.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 87, "45th Hector Cavaliers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69-70
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 177