4674th Striker Regiment
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|4674th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||120th Jump Infantry Division|
The 4674th Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 4674th was a part of the 120th Jump Infantry Division, one of the component members of the XXXIX Corps within the Tenth Army. The 4674th was assigned to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region but was transferred to an undisclosed district within the Periphery by 2765. The 120th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and though the Division embarked on the Exodus with Aleksandr Kerensky in 2784, the 4674th chose to remain in the Inner Sphere, aligning with the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery.
Having recruited the 4674th the DCMS redesignated the regiment as the Twenty-ninth Dieron Regulars in 2784; the Twenty-ninth was one of eight regiments of Dieron Regulars raised from former SLDF personnel by the Combine.
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth Army"