4th Elemental Assault Force (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|Fourth Elemental Assault Force|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mick-Kreese-Kline|
The Fourth Elemental Assault Force are usually stationed on one of the Kindraa's warships, the Jungle Heat. When operating in ground action they worked in conjunction with the Eleventh Battle Force for 'Mech support.
In late 3068 the Kindraa struck out against Clan Hell's Horses enclaves on Kirin. SaKhan Kline's forces, including the Forth, met with initial success capturing several important facilities, factories and cities almost a third of Kirin and winning important raw resources and materials. She failed to notice the quality of the troops lined up against her and was surprised bu a counter attack by the Horses Delta Galaxy that pushed the Mandrills out of almost every enclave except KM City. 
In the wake of the call to Reave all of the Bloodnames associated with the Invader clans issued by ilKhan Brett Andrews in December 3071, Star Colonel Abraxas Mick led the Fourth in an attack on the Blood Chapels on Strana Mechty. Various Clans fought each other here, with the conflict escalating steadily after the destruction of the Kerensky and Winson Blood Chapels. The peak of the conflict came when Fire Mandrill forces were replused attempting to seize the McKenna and Clearwater Blood Chapels fared badly. Abraxas Mick ordered the Jungle Heat to destroy the Chapels by orbital bombardment. Several Clans were outraged by the Fire Mandrill's actions, and the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CSV Sanra Mercer and the Carrack-class transport CCS Solar Blaze attacked and destroyed the Jungle Heat. 
It is uncertain if the Fourth survived the fighting on Strana Mechty and the destruction of the Jungle Heat. If they did they certainly did not survive the Vipers call for a Trial of Reaving against Kindraa Mick-Kline-Kreese-Sainze in January 3072.
Equally adept at ground or Zero-G operations.
Fourth Elemental Assault Force 
- 1 Elemental/Fighter Command Supernova Binary
- 2 Elemental Binaries
- 1 OmniMech/Elemental Supernova Binary
Fourth Elemental Assault Force - Elite/Fanatical 
- 100% full strength
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 52, "Kindraa Mick-Kreese"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 150, "The Mick-Kreese Kindraa"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 76, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 37, "Politics and Problems"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 81-82, "The Wolf At The Door"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 91, "Death Rides Forth"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 52, "Unit Profile"