4th Jaguar Dragoons (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
|4th Jaguar Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Epsilon Galaxy|
The 4th Jaguar Dragoons were a military unit of Clan Smoke Jaguar
 Operation Revival
 Wave Three
- Jeanette - The Dragoons landed on what ComStar had told them was an undefended world, however, the Precentor in command of the planet's HPG station sent two Level II ComGuard units to attack the Dragoons, but were swiftly destroyed. Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht agreed to pay restitution for damages. 
 Wave Four
- Luzerne - The planet was defended by survivors of the 9th Alshain Regulars who'd escaped Clan Ghost Bears attack on Jarett. who prepared and lured the Dragoons into well-orchestrated crossfire at Topeka Bay. The Jaguars were able to force their way out and circle behind the 9th, which forced the Regulars to flee north while taking heavy casualties. The Dragoons caught them at the Lawrence Pass virtually destroying them under the heavy fire. 
 Wave Five
- Avon - The defending 2nd Amphigean Light Assault Group opted for a guerilla campaign, but were quickly overcome.
- Asgard - Undertaking a forced night march to avoid the constant artillery barrage from the Third Benjamin Regulars the Dragoons and the 19th Striker Cluster caught them by surprise and forced them to retreat after a fierce battle. The regulars second defensive line held for a month before breaking under the assault.  It is possible that they didn't fight on Tukayyid due to the protracted fighting at Odin's retreat.
 Post Tukayyid
 Operation Bulldog
- Asgard - As part of this clandestine campaign a company sized unit from the Davion Heavy Guards dropped onto the planet in May 3059. The Fourth hunted it down, but were still dealing with this threat when the main assault hit the planet. 
 Wave One
- Asgard - When Star League forces including the Third Benjamin Regulars and the main body of the Davion Heavy Guards landed they faced the 4th Jaguar Dragoons as well as the Command Keshik of Epsilon Galaxy. In the resulting campaign the Fourth Jaguar Dragoons were driven back by the DCMS forces, to be caught in a pincer by the Davion Heavy Guards and destroyed.
- Star Colonel Aaron Showers 30??-3059.
- Star Captain Lavina Showers 30??-3059 - Trinary Command.
- Star Captain Jillian Osis 30??-3059 - First Trinary Battle.
- Star Captain Ranna Bowen 30??-3059 - Trinary Assault.
- Star Captain Mambrams Nevversan 30??-3059 - Second Trinary Battle.
- Star Captain Sersa 30??-3059 - Binary Elemental.
- Star Commander David Pryde 30??-3059 - Artillery Support Star.
 Composition History
- First Trinary Battle
- Second Trinary Battle
- Trinary Command - (10 OmniMechs, 25 Elementals)
- First Trinary Battle - (15 OmniMechs)
- Trinary Assault - (15 OmniMechs)
- Binary Elemental - (50 Elementals)
- Second Trinary Battle - (15 OmniMechs)
- Artillery Support Star - (5 OmniMechs)
- Inner Sphere Intelligence sources placed their strength at 60 BattleMechs in 3059. Although a front line cluster it contained a few second line 'Mechs like the Kodiak on its roster. 
- ↑ Invading Clans, p. 65
- ↑ Invading Clans, p. 66
- ↑ Invading Clans, p. 59-60
- ↑ Invading Clans , p. 68 "Clan Smoke Jaguar - Occupation Zone (As of June 3052) - Fifth Wave - Avon (DC)"
- ↑ Invading Clans, p. 69
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 34
- ↑ The Dragon Roars, p. 8-9
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 32, "Notable MechWarriors"
- ↑ Invading Clans, p. 72
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Grave Covenant, p. 249
- ↑ Grave Covenant, p. 251