4th Robinson Strikers
- Let’s Talk About MechWarrior: Dark Age
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Read more →
|4th Robinson Strikers LCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Brigade|
===Formation===mobile Formed during the 32nd Century, the Fourth Robinson Strikers were intended as a mirror of the Davion Assault Guards. Except for the unit's hover squadrons, every war machine is heavy or assault weight, and with the addition of a battalion of artillery and an Arondight Pocket Warship the Fourth has ably served as a 'fire brigade' to the embattled Draconis March.
The Draconis Combine Invasion of 3144
In the Battle for McGehee, the unit was stationed on-planet when the Sixteenth Galedon Regulars attacked. Despite the Fourth Robinson being outnumbered in BattleMechs their superior skills in combined-arms warfare enabled them to inflict heavy losses on the Sixteenth before the Davion troops finally withdrew to Dahar IV. In one notable incident along the Davis River, the Fourth's 302nd Amphibious Platoon (nicknamed "The Red Trident") used their Sea Fox Battle Armor to ambush a DCMS column escorting the captured command staff of one Strikers battalion. The Red Trident successfully rescued the prisoners and together they were able to retreat off-world with the rest of the Fourth. 
While the Fourth was recovering on Dahar IV in early 3145, the Draconis Combine sent a small reconnaissance force to the planet. Armor elements of the Dahar Draconis March Militia and a 'Mech company from the Fourth later ambushed the Combine troops in the Harsefield Desert.
|Commanding Officers of 4th Robinson Strikers|
|Major General||Giuseppe Centorino||3145|
- CO: Major General Giuseppe Centorino
- BattleMech Unit Note: The battalion is at 80% fighting strength and has a B Tech Rating.
- CO: Vice Admiral Manuel Cobb
- Aerospace Unit Note: The Aerospace force is at 75% fighting strength and has a B Tech Rating. The unit also has a permanently assigned Arondight-Class DropShip as part of it's assets.
4th Robinson Strikers Armor Brigade - (Veteran Skilled/Reliable Loyalty)
- CO: Major General General Pearl Chandler
- Armor/Combat Vehicle Unit Note: The combat vehicle force is at 95% fighting strength and has a B Tech Rating.
4th Robinson Strikers Infantry Brigade - (Regular Skilled / Fanatical Loyalty)
- CO: Major General Kristen George
- Infantry Unit Note: The Infantry force is at 90% fighting strength and has a B Tech Rating.
- UNIT NOTES: LCT is was assigned as of 3145 on the world of Dahar IV.
The unit's crest is the Strikers’ shield, with two rearing elephant silhouettes bracketing the sword.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 80 First & Second Robinson Strikers - Both units' fluff describes what exactly the Light Combat Unit is suppose to be like.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 80 Robinson March Brigade/Fourth Strikers - The Fourth Robinson Strikers initial description.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 6 Sea Fox amphibious armor - Actions of elements of the Fourth Robinson Striker's battle armor troops during the McGee invasion.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 54,80 Galedon Regulars/Robinson March Brigade - The Sixteenth Galedons versus the Fourth Robinson Strikers, noting both sides' aspects of the battle and the year it occurred.
- Technical Readout: 3145, p. 10 Kruger Combat Car - Fourth Robinson Strikers actions in 3145 mentioned in Kruger fluff.
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 26
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 93, Federated Suns Deployment/Dahar PDZ (Dahar Command) - "Fourth Robinson Strikers - status, commanding officers and location information."
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 80 Fourth Robinson Strikers - Unit insignia detailed.